2014년 9월 29일 월요일

Summer Vacation in HK

HI ! It's my first post on my blog!!
Today, I'm gonna post my summer vacation in hong kong.
Last summer, I've been to Hong Kong for visiting my bf.
When I first arrived at Hong Kong International airport, It was almost midnight.
So, I just go to the hotel and took a rest.
the next day, I was surprised because the harbor view was awesome!
The real HK day was started!




As you all know, hong kong is very famous for shopping.!
So, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get stuffs in low costs!
On the way to Harbour City(shopping mall) in Tsim Sha Tsui, it was raining. At that time, I could feel even Hong Kong NOIR!





I think SURE do know how to shop.!That day was just perfect for doing my shopping! (That's why I love HK, I'm reasonable buyer..:))Most of shopping mall in Hong kong have a sale all the year!


<Some photos in SOHO>




















I also enjoyed night life at Lan Kwai Fong, it was friday so the street was crowded with people from all over the world. It was the FRIDAY lightening round.:)!!! I and my bf visited one of the hottest club in hong kong. That night, I got so wasted. I could't remember a thing and had an awful hangover.......






I enjoyed swimming at outside pool in hotel. Looking down at the city night scape was amazing!!
It was one of the happiest time in my life.



When going on a trip to a foreign country, eating instant cup ramen is an experience one can not miss(especially hot taste.. ).! I was sick of greasy fooood ;(

I stayed in hong kong about 2 weeks. This post is very small part of my vacation in hong kong, though, I enjoyed my summer vacation and live each moment to the fullest!! :)
I've been to Macau, but I'm afraid that I have no photos at there.
I hesitated to go back to Korea ;(( But...I need to go back ..!! 

at the Hong Kong International Airport.



G'bye HK !! I'll be back soon :)

Thank you for visit my blog !
I'll post my last vacation to Philippines some day ! 

attaching my extra photos.. (blushing...............*^^*)




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기